Friday, June 11, 2010

Wow!

My life has taken a complete 180 since I last posted. Afterall Benito had been through we recieved what I like to call a "blessing in disguise." He received a phone call from his old job Globe the week after he had dislocated his shoulder. They wanted him to come back to work for them for better pay! Alleluia! We are very blessed. He is very pleased and happy to be back where he began his journey in the oil field. I'm so happy for him because I know all the stress from him being in a bike accident to dislocating his shoulder was really taking a toll on him. I can see now he is happy as can be and stress free. As for me I recently quit my job. I dislike the word "quit." Although I cannot explain fully what made our decision for me quit my job, I know God has a plan for me which is to continue my education. I'm excited about being able to go back to school. God willing I will go back in the fall and fufill my dream to become a nurse. I've been very stressed because I was offered a full time job at a dr.'s office but Im not sure whether to take the job or not. A part of me feels like I should and the other part feels that I need to focus on goin to school. The only problem with school is that I owe money to the college I attended before I moved to Snyder and in order for me to further my education here I must pay off a remaining balance in full at my prior college. Eeeeeekkk!! I'm stressed! I know God has a plan and I don't feel like taking the full time job is the right thing to do because in the fall I will have to quit to put my focus on school~but then what if I don't get to go to school in the fall because I'm not able to have my balance paid off and all these what if's are going through my mind.........I wish a light in my brain would just flick on and tell me what to do! My husband reassures me that everything will be ok and I should take it day by day but also feels like I shouldn't make a full time job commitment that I may have to break...................................................................I will continue you to pray about it but I have to call the dr.'s office back today with my decision???
So I hope you all have a wonderful month of June! God bless and maybe next time you read I won't be stressed. I trust in God and have faith that everything will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment