Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Life

This will be a quick post but I just wanted to post what a blessing our life has been. Benito has been through so much lately from getting in a motorcycle accident, dislocating his shoulder, and trying to heal from all this and his sickness. I've been trying to workout, and study for my upcoming licensing exam I will be takin on the 28th of this month!! Agghh wish me luck! Anyways along with all this going on our good Lord has continued to bless us and keep us healthy, happy, and loving with one another. I could not imagine our life without Jesus. He is so amazing!

Last weekend Benito and I went and watched Nightmare on Elm Street I have to say it was pretty lame in my opnion but we did have a good date night! Saturday we had dinner with both our parents at one of our favorite places in Snyder~ Spanish Inn....yummy just typing that made my mouth water. After dinner we went and hung out with some good friends and didn't end our night until about 3ish sunday morning. We are crazy and love to have a great time. Here are a couple of funny pictures we took on Saturday night!!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear y'all are doing so well. Tell Benito he will be in my prayers, that he continue to heal well. Good luck on your licensing exam m'dear. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete