Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where have I been...

I was in Lubbock for about a 2 weeks and a half. I missed my husband so much! I was very glad to be done with training and finally get to work! I'm now a teller at american state bank! I was so scared today to be actually working with "real" money! It's scary knowing you're dealing with peoples money but also feels good to be given such a big responsibility! This month has been filled with lots of fun and buisiness! We started off July taking a trip to San Marcos with some friends where we floated the river and shopped!! OMG I fell in love with outlet mall!! I want to go back so bad!! We had a lot of fun. If you haven't floated the river you should definitly do it!! It's very relaxing. As soon as we got home from our mini vacay I was off for training!! This weekend Benito is standing up in a friends wedding then the following I'm in my bff's wedding! It's such a blessing for those who are committing their lives to one another. Well other than our busy month things have been amazing! Sorry it's such a short post! I'm so ready for our 2 weddings coming up this weekend and next weekend!! FUN FUN FUN! And since a post isn't complete without a picture.....Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment