Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Dress!!!

Agghhhh.........I'm so excited I'm going to order my wedding dress next week and I can't wait, it's been a lil stressful because I wasn't for sure if I was going to be able to afford it but thanks to God with him all things are possible. Also, I have an awesome fiance and great family that have helped me get the dress of my dreams!! I've thought about posting a picture of it but I'm not sure if I should or not???? It's supposed to be a surprise for everyone right?? Let me know if you think I should post a picture of it or not?? I cannot wait!

Ohhh and a few of my great friends went with me when I had gone to try on wedding dresses and they also helped me make a big decision on "the one" and we also found the most beautiful bridesmaids dresses!! I can't wait to see how they all look in them. I'm so blessed to have awesome friends who love me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment